November 25th, 2006 by pfischer
The joy of a quiet studio!
- Bed music? (Paul threw in some bed music from Rodger Johnson as an experiment. Martha’s not sure if she likes it. The debate rages.)
- A good pair of headphones will open your eyes to unwanted noise
- Tee recommends ATH-D40FS Studio Audio Technica
- Sky Captain, Hells Angels, babies, trucks and computer fan noise–
- One of these can be controlled. Can you guess which one?
- Dogfish Head Raison d’Etre & Pumpkin Ale
- Podcasting with wee folk
- Netcast vs Podcast debate
- Rob Walsh Podcast 411 Apple trademark brouhaha
- Where you should go to promote your podcast:
- Portable Media Expo (a.k.a. The Podcast MindControl Experiment)
- PME WrapUp for the Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
- Victor ? Typical MacUser Podcast
- PROMO: Billibub Baddings and the Case of the Singing Sword http://www.teemorris.com/billi/
- Cleanliness is next to having an organized studio
- Puck (Tee’s cat) puts in an appearance
- Sometimes self censorship can be good for you because shooting yourself in the foot is reeeeally painful.
- John Ringo’s rant against all Virginia Science Fiction Cons
- Mount TBR – at the summit: Rob Sawyer
- Astronomicon Tonight – “So Mr Morris, tell me about your book More VI….”
- PROMO: Balticon 41 in Hawaii!
- Next Up: “War on Christmas”
- Building Our Own Future by Howard Jones (podsafe music network)
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 25th, 2006 at 10:15 am and is filed under BeerCast, Friends, Humor, Podcast. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.