April 30th, 2007 by pfischer
- RavenCon Report:
- Hanging out with the Geek Label guys, they also have a podcast
- Baen Books and the Baen Barflys
- Bowmore Islay single malt scotch
- Bonny Doon Muscat Eiswine – vin de glacier
- Stone Brewery Arrogant Bastard Ale and Smoked Porter
- We love Norm’s Wine & Beer
- PROMO: Fear The Boot and Ziggurat Con
- Known supports of Ziggurat Con are Mystic Station Designs makers of Chivalry and Sorcery. Tee is going to try to get them some of his books. He also wants to hook them up with the makers of the game Scallywags.
- PROMO: Failed Cities Monologues
- PROMO: Singularity
- Tee talks about the new 8 core Mac Pro he ordered. It’s screaming! 5 GB RAM and 500 GB drive. Applecare Rules!
- Tee talks about his studio moving to the basement
- Martha has solved the problem of deadening sound in a big empty room with rolling garment racks.
- For twice as much money, you get two. Two is more than one.
- Be on the lookout for Sekret Project First of May!
- Phil Rossi is the man on that
- The Voicemail! from Hugh Bracket
- iTunes is good for Podcasting, but it’s not great.
- MUSIC: George Hrab – Cruel Spines. Geo also has a great podcast.
Quote of the Week: What is it with peeing in the sink this week?
This entry was posted on Monday, April 30th, 2007 at 12:55 pm and is filed under Beer, BeerCast, Birds, Humor, Music, Podcast, Podcasting Equipment, WineCast. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.