May 13th, 2007 by pfischer
The biggest party yet! Piled into the studio are Mr. & Mrs. Phil Rossi (and in-utero Rossi), Marc and Heather, and Paul & Martha.
- 2 years on the pod
- Just what is sorghum anyway? Library paste?
- Heather has a job interview while Paul talks about his beer
- Phil is sharing a bed with Tee Morris and Jack Mangan at Balticon
- The Balticon Graphic Novel Project based on Comic Life
- PROMO: Ziggurat Con
- More about Ravencon
- Show restart?
- Phil drops hint one about Crescent: Music
- Concervation of Original Thought: The theory from Dave Weinstein (not to be confused with Dave Winer)
- Dave Winer backed out of PodcasterCon 2006 for bizarre reasons
- PROMO: Aliens You Will Meet
- Music for Serve It Cold will likely be from Michelle Malone
- The belly wave
- PROMO: Crescent
- Drive killed after 2 episodes, Nathan Fillion humped again by Fox
- Heather has a man crush on Nathan Fillion
- 3 beers and Phil shamelessly promotes
- Phil: The amazing 5 minute love machine
- 4 beers and Phil…
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2007 at 10:17 am and is filed under Beer, BeerCast, Geek, Humor, Music, Podcast, PodcasterCon2006. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.