April 5th, 2008 by pfischer
This episode stars Sonic Boom, who’s real name has been bleeped many times because her father was too drunk to remember not to say her real name.
Guests include Tee Morris, Marc “Grailwolf” Bailey, Heather Welliver, Brand Gamblin and his girlfriend Allison
- Plug galore – It’s so annoying I’m not giving anyone links, so there!
- I Will Swallow Your Soul
- A little review of Farpoint Convention
- Erin Gray
- Sonic Boom thinks the studio has a revolving door
- Marc’s convenience store sickness
- Burger King chip
- PROMO: Stranger Things
- PROMO: Aliens You Will Meet
- Scott Sigler needs antibiotics: help him with his Infection
- Pimpage/Bell abuse
- More questions for Cthulhu
- Thank you for your service to your country
- Live Calls for Cthulhu at Balticon
- Would you want to see a live Hey! Want To Watch A Movie?
- Stop The Noise!
- Morevi spoiler alert
- Be on the lookout for J.C. Hutchin’s Obsidian
MUSIC: Shoot Him Down by Babylon Bombs
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 5th, 2008 at 8:04 am and is filed under Balticon 42, Beer, BeerCast, FarPoint Media, Friends, Geek, Humor, Podcast, sci-fi. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.