August 7th, 2008 by pfischer
The force of nature known as Tee Morris and the irrepressible Philippa “The Killer Librarian” Ballantine join us for their last and best Double Trouble interview. Martha and I interview Tee and Pip about writing, life, and all sorts of things.
- Beverage roundup
- Black Adder
- Quantum Leap
- Don’t mess with the librarians
- PROMO: Christiana’s Shallow Thoughts
- PROMO: I Should Be Writing
- Cataloging duels of librarians
- Fear the weeding policy
- I AM Survivor Dad!
- “The dark goddess must dine on tears!”
- PROMO: Metamor City
- PROMO: Reality Break
- Tee Morris in a barrel
- Double Trouble (links galore)
- Free PDFs have over 50,000 downloads!
- Why haven’t they been Boing Boing‘d?
- Don’t whine Tee
- If you want me to post your PDFs you have to ask me
- If you’re going to buy, please do so on 8/8/08 on Amazon.com
- Getting voice parts for future podcasts of Digital Magic and Pitcher’s Pendant
- Tee and Pip talk about the plots of their upcoming books
- Pip and Tee trapped in the same body
- Erotica a la Carte
- Tee will be organizing live events at Balticon 43
- MUSIC: Girls, Skirts, Boots, Bikes by The Buck Brothers
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 8:38 am and is filed under Author, Balticon 43, BeerCast, Book, Erotica, fantasy, FarPoint Media, Friends, Humor, Interview, Music, News, Podcast, sci-fi. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.